Feedly? Where are you?

Adam Hel

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Seriously?
There was a certain excitement back in March but now? Complete silence!
Google Reader is dying, I'd be happy to have Feedly on my WP8 as soon as possible. Does anybody have any kind of news?

khatta

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Same Q here. But, for now I am well settled with Collector. The app is visually pleasing. Functionality is somewhere between Flipboard and Feedly. Though little slow, it gets the job done once you know how to navigate around. The developer has an active Facebook page and is responsive to comments/feedback. I switched from Weave and Nokia Reader (You can install it from store by changing your location setting to UK) to Collector recently. I would prefer Nokia Reader second only if it isn't a data hog and run faster. Weave obviously stands out when it comes to functionality, speed and usability.

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Ive been emailing then but they still dont wanna create feedly for wp. They said they will launch a new API for feedly, which helps wp developers. Not sure with this one tho.

Im hoping for newsblur official app but seems they are not interested yet

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Seems they changed their mind lol. Last time on uservoice reply they only mentioned about the new API, so did their email replies. Hope this is true, feedly has amazing UI on android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte