Cant sign into existing Xbox live account

Mrtypr

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Just got this new phone lumia 520

I have already an existing xbox live account

but I signed in with a brand new microsoft account i made just for this phone because this phone is mainly for work

But i tried to see if I could sign into my xbox live account which is different, but it only allowed me to create a new avatar

Does it just sync from the main microsoft account? Do I have to add my normal microsoft account as well somewhere?

The reason I made a new microsoft account was because I didnt want my personal contacts being downloaded to it

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
You'll have to use your existing xbox live account as the main account for the windows phone (I think it will require a hard reset to do so now) if you want to be able to sign into xbox live on the phone. I could be wrong but I don't think there is any other way to add an xbox live account other than the primary phone account.

You don't have to sync anything from the main account for the phone, just uncheck the box next to "contacts" (settings > email+accounts) and it won't sync your contacts. My main Microsoft account doesn't do anything on my phone... not even email... but it is connected to my gamertag, music pass, and store purchases so that's why it's the main account.

Mrtypr

May 31, 2013
Visit site
You'll have to use your existing xbox live account as the main account for the windows phone (I think it will require a hard reset to do so now) if you want to be able to sign into xbox live on the phone. I could be wrong but I don't think there is any other way to add an xbox live account other than the primary phone account.

You don't have to sync anything from the main account for the phone, just uncheck the box next to "contacts" (settings > email+accounts) and it won't sync your contacts. My main Microsoft account doesn't do anything on my phone... not even email... but it is connected to my gamertag, music pass, and store purchases so that's why it's the main account.

yeh just customized it all now have to do a factory reset lol... thanks man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo