#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
New UI is amazing! I would suggest publishing it onto the official app. As for the captcha, I think I never get it because I am always logged on on my android tablet. Thanks!

HarisA1

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I agree the new UI is absolutely amazing! And when you go on news I think the default should be "following" not "you" it would be better. Just my opinion though! :)

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree the new UI is absolutely amazing! And when you go on news I think the default should be "following" not "you" it would be better. Just my opinion though! :)

It'll be saved on the next update, so the next time the app is opened. It'll default to what you last went.

---
Oh, and I'm working on a new UI for profile too :)
uehh.png

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
2.1.6.2:
-Auto scrolling top bar, to full screen the news feed when scrolling down and show when scrolling up

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/1088/d0ck.png

THE NEW UI IS AMAZING! i just want u to show the top bar in the feed, insted of it just disapearing(my opinion). and mabey u could add a background design like stripes?
and heres the noticed bugs :
-app closes when i click on someones profile (sometimes)
-my pictures dont show
-some peoples pictures dont show
-pictures are "UNCLEAR" this really bothers me because wen i save the pic its un clear too.
please check these very well.. thanks

Last edited:

HarisA1

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes pictures don't show on people profiles as said above also I can't go on people profiles that have commented in other pictures on my feed.. Again great job!

Alberto Zanardo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Could you add "profile" to the top bar?
And maybe add the search bar in "popular", between photos and the top bar... but let it show only in popular :)
Top bar should be always visible (in my opinion)
The user's informations should be at the top of the posts (like before)
The tab where you are should be highlighted with the same color of the bottom bar (blue)

These are just a few ideas :) Good work!

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi! can i have a link to the beta too? :D alessandro.av@live.it thanks a lot!
Added. #2InstaWithMassiveLove | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Could you add "profile" to the top bar?
And maybe add the search bar in "popular", between photos and the top bar... but let it show only in popular :)
Top bar should be always visible (in my opinion)
The user's informations should be at the top of the posts (like before)
The tab where you are should be highlighted with the same color of the bottom bar (blue)

These are just a few ideas :) Good work!

Certainly possible but I won't want to put too much content on the main page, as it will not be friendly to low end handsets like Lumia 610.
I'll test it out first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb