#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I found the issue. And will be applying the fix in an update shortly.

As for implementing how Instagraph gets around it. Its also something that I am considering however the server cost won't be cheap on my end. Given the fact that the app is distributed freely..

Last edited:

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
... I have used Instagraph. All proxies do is cause a 2-40 minute delay for uploads. I don't see a reason to use proxies.

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got the 1.9 official update on WP7, but I can't find the "Login to Facebook" screen anywhere. Was it removed? Also I found a bug, when you hit back after going to the "Change profile picture" screen, app closes.

Last edited:

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got the 1.9 official update on WP7, but I can't find the "Login to Facebook" screen anywhere. Was it removed? Also I found a bug, when you hit back after going to the "Change profile picture" screen, app closes.

Its under the photo upload page.
As for the crash, I've fixed it on the latest beta build :D It'll be up on the next update.

Popular Celeb

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I've used this app again today, and had an update, though I'm not sure if what was the update all about..

I had a wishful thinking that it can already upload it to Facebook, however when ticking the Facebook slider to turn it on, I am just directed to a web view of my FB..

And I've been back-reading posts here and on twitter that there are those who can't view their uploaded photos, but as for me they're visible..

I'm not using the beta app though but the ones publicly available..

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I was going to ask you here if the height of the tab's text could be made smaller, it took a lot of space.. then suddenly I got an update and there you have it.. the text was smaller! Didn't even had to ask for it. lol.

P.S. I'm using the beta version, aand.. Should it be possible to delete pictures? The button is there on own pictures, but when I press delete and confirm that I wanna do it, the app just reports that there was an error, try again later and the picture doesn't get deleted.. Problem, or is the delete function 'not just there yet'?

The function was there, but after Instagram modified its API it stopped working.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
working on instagram like experience including the original filters :D

o1x3.jpg

the beta should be done by tomorrow.

I was going to ask you here if the height of the tab's text could be made smaller, it took a lot of space.. then suddenly I got an update and there you have it.. the text was smaller! Didn't even had to ask for it. lol.

The function was there, but after Instagram modified its API it stopped working.

I thought of changing it further too. :angel: still seems pretty big to me, but any smaller and it'll look awkward

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
That "smart camera" looks awesome!.

I assume the buttons are just a placeholder, aren't they? (They don't fit with the WP design)

Yes sort of a place holder (taken from iOS) until I am done with everything before going back to design.

Almost done on the original filters. No experience on imaging though, I'm still learning as I move on :crying: but its close..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb