#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes sort of a place holder (taken from iOS) until I am done with everything before going back to design.

Almost done on the original filters. No experience on imaging though, I'm still learning as I move on :crying: but its close..

... I actually like the buttons. You should see the design of 6tagram. It uses the buttons in a metro way. Maybe you could do that?

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
2.0.6.0 beta 2 MAJOR glitches with the camera. 1. The pictures are always rotated 90 degrees to the left. 2. When reversing the camera the picture looks upside down, then rotates 90 degrees. Please fix or go back to the native camera.

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
2.0.6.0 beta 2 MAJOR glitches with the camera. 1. The pictures are always rotated 90 degrees to the left. 2. When reversing the camera the picture looks upside down, then rotates 90 degrees. Please fix or go back to the native camera.

That is what beta is for :) Fixed btw.. it'll take some time for you to get the update

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
i use bluestacks (an android app player) to use instagram so i can help test and find bugs. 1 thing i noticed was that i was missing 1 notification..

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
2.0.6.3 beta: Front facing camera is still upside down... But the rotation of photos is fixed. Also, the effects load and look good in the preview, but when I upload they aren't on the photo. Thanks for all your work so far!

nocta

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Version 2.0.6.4, when registering new account, app closes in stage of username verification.
Moreover, find friends section is dead or is unavailable at the moment?
Thanks for the effort in developing!

P.s.: new uploads are still considered as endangered to be hidden publicly in the future or this danger doesn't exist anymore?

Wilsen Hernandez

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Awesome work with v2.0.6.5 ..
I friend of my who was browsing my Feed asked if He could zoom photos. Said no, obviously. Didn't think about asking for it, but anyways you already added zoom.​

The new camera UI is awesome.. but, how are you making/replicating the Instagram filters? Are you using a photo editor API or making it all by yourself?

(Just curiousity)

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Awesome work with v2.0.6.5 ..
I friend of my who was browsing my Feed asked if He could zoom photos. Said no, obviously. Didn't think about asking for it, but anyways you already added zoom.​

The new camera UI is awesome.. but, how are you making/replicating the Instagram filters? Are you using a photo editor API or making it all by yourself?

(Just curiousity)

Instagram filters are based on what I managed to reverse engineer, from the Android APK file. Not a guess work based on what I see :)

-

v2.0.6.6:
-Added Instagram filter borders
-The 'news' section is now loaded on launch, together with feeds (WP7 users, let me know if that's affecting the performance. I'll tweak it a little more)

cfsz.png

Version 2.0.6.4, when registering new account, app closes in stage of username verification.
Moreover, find friends section is dead or is unavailable at the moment?
Thanks for the effort in developing!

P.s.: new uploads are still considered as endangered to be hidden publicly in the future or this danger doesn't exist anymore?

Username verification seems to work on my end, but I'll add checks if there's no connectivity to fix the crash.

It should be safer than before, but no assurance.. They may change it any time.

Last edited:

nocta

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Username verification seems to work on my end, but I'll add checks if there's no connectivity to fix the crash.

Beta version 2.0.6.7, registering new account problem still there, I own a lumia 800 7.8. When typing username and click elsewhere, starts to check availability of username and automatically app exits.
Anyone else, facing this problem?

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
2.0.6.8 beta still has the problem where the front facing camera is upside down. Can you please try to fix this bug?

Thinking back on when this app used the Instagram Mobile Website :D

Lil Nas

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
3 problems i noticed
Major-** i cant see my uploads. **everytime i go anywhere in the app while playing music the music stops playing and no i didnt not click the play button on a video post.** when i click on someone name to go to their profile, the app closes.**

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)