#2InstaWithMassiveLove [WP7/WP8; Updated!]

Alessandro Tosetti

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi i can't connect my facebook account in #2instawithmassivelove: when i log in into fb it appears "success don't share the link above consider it like a password" (or something like that) but then this screen do not disappear and if i touch the back arrow it returns to the app but it displays that fb it's not connected... Could it be my fb account's problem? (sorry for my bad english i hope you will understand me)

stetzen#WP

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi i can't connect my facebook account in #2instawithmassivelove

I can see this bug as well, both in stable and beta versions. In addition to that, both in stable and in beta versions I cannot see photos from my own profile (it states on the profile page that there are 7 photos, which is true, but the actual images are not shown). Actually, the worst bug happens in the beta version - I can log in to Instagram at the first launch of the app, but when I'm trying to launch the app the second time, I'm getting a message "Unable to login to Instagram", and this behaviour can be fixed only by re-installing the beta.

Alessandro Tosetti

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Location too doesn't work, i never used it so i find this issue just yesterday. It says: error acquiring your current location venue from FourSquare, please try again later

stetzen#WP

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
OK, I've done some testing and I am sure that the root cause of the "Unable to login to Instagram" bug (I was getting this error after the application was restarted) is somehow incorrect handling of passwords containing comma. When I have changed my password to one without comma, everything started to work fine (and I was unable to do it using this application, that may be due to the same problem). However, the bugs with being unable to activate facebook account and with being unable to view photos in my own profile are still here.

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
OK, I've done some testing and I am sure that the root cause of the "Unable to login to Instagram" bug (I was getting this error after the application was restarted) is somehow incorrect handling of passwords containing comma. When I have changed my password to one without comma, everything started to work fine (and I was unable to do it using this application, that may be due to the same problem). However, the bugs with being unable to activate facebook account and with being unable to view photos in my own profile are still here.

I never got or have any of these issues you mentioned. Facebook works fine, I can see my own pictures on my profile, and my login always works. Weird. Lumia900 wp7.8

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I stopped getting captchas after the last update :D. I haven't uploaded a pic either since so I don't know if it'll come back after I do somewhere down the line. And the random crash after tapping some profiles seems to be gone too! The swapped description is still a lingering issue though, hope it gets fixed soon. LB, you're one helluva developer.

XXNUZ

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a diagnosis for the duplicating descriptions- if there is no description then it shows a random description from earlier on in your news feed.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
In my opinion you didn't stole it. Rudy is doing like in the 4 class oh he draw the same pic like me he's a thief. The design of instance,6tag and #2insta reminds me at the twitter app and the official app from instagram! It's like childish,keep the good work up for the best wp7.x insta app :)

LastBattle

May 26, 2012
Visit site
In the meantime....
eg4d.jpg

I guess I can only be more careful with protecting my code in future, and moving some of them to Windows Azure. Contacting Microsoft is really pointless, such an issue can't be proven/judged easily and they know that.

-----------------

Anyway, updated the beta version 2.1.9.0.
-Now includes photos that you are tagged in.

vc8q.png

Last edited:

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Finally I can see the pics when a person have less then 20 pics! And the new under site which is now black looks really good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb