Contract killer on wp8

Kingsly Eleazer

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I searched the store for "glu".i actually wanted to check if there had been any updates for gun bros. In the search results I was pleasantly surprised to find contract killer.I downloaded it immediately and after an hour of contract killer I wanted to rate it so I went to the store ,but could find no traces of the game.
Did anyone else download this game on wp8?

Kingsly Eleazer

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I rated it by long pressing when I could'nt find in the store.but y is'nt it available in the market place.i am indian so can u find it in ur market place?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't see any game called that in my store (UK). You can try going to windowsphone.com and go to your purchase history. The game should be in that list, and you'll get an indication if it's no longer in the store.

Kingsly Eleazer

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I am gald that I downloaded it.may be it was a pre-release test or something.hoping it will be made available for wp8 along with their samurai vs zombies defense after a day or two.
Note: Contract killer is a pretty decent game.give it a try when it becomes available😊

longnd

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
do you mean contract killer or contract killer 2, cos contract killer is not compatible with WP8 although It just updated on 06/05/2013

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon