Speedtest.net App Crashing

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Does this app crash for anyone? Its been crashing since yesterday for me... Tried reinstalling which didn't fix the issue.

CopaCC

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I was about to start a thread for the same thing. I've had my 521 for two weeks now and Speedtest has worked great until this morning. It loads, says it looking for the server for a few seconds, then goes back to the Start screen. Glad to hear it's not just me!

ravi72munde

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue with my lumia 620, worked like a charm for a month and suddenly started crashing. Re-installing didnt work for me either. So I tried something different. I uninstalled few more apps(just 2 honestly) and then installed speedtest.net. To my surprise it started working. I had same issue with wpcentral app did the same there. It seems to work. Maybe some memory problem. Hope this helps you.

mslek

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Tried uninstalling couple of apps and speedtest is working again. Doesn't make any sense, but like you said, it's maybe a memory problem.

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Have not noticed any issues with it running on the Lumia 928 I'm testing. Just ran a few tests to confirm.

Anyone else still having issues?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss