What's the best task management app in windows app market place ? & WHY ?

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm very much interested in having quality task management app for windows phone for research purpose.Can any one suggest some good apps that provides all the important features that includes unlimited tasks , lists , calendars , notifications , upcoming tasks , syncing etc

Also which features you think are missing in that app ? and would definitely like to see in task management app ... As we ( clipinmedia ) currently developing quality task management app that can immensely increase your productivity...your suggestions can help to improve our features and design flow.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
we have already reviewed outlook.com app , our app already provides more features then them but we are also thinking to provide syncing option with outlook so you will be able to import your outlook tasks in our app and implement more features on it.

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Good luck. I've tired alot. Lists & Things was a favorite but now I've learned to make us of the built in features of calendar, todos, one note. Its all about cloud and auto sync now.

One app i do LOVE is lock manger. Showa me my weeks plans in a clean sexy way.

Good luck wi ur app, I'll try it out but as i said, when people get used to the features existing on the phone, it could be hard and maybe senseless to use anything else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans