Using Pouch (Pocket) with Official Twitter App on WP8

At the beach

May 20, 2012
Visit site
You'll have to bear with me, as I am not very tech savvy. I really like the idea of Pouch, the 3rd party Pocket app. The way I think I would use it most is by saving links to articles on Twitter so that I can read them later. I have been using the official Twitter app for WP8, but because I can't get the bookmarklet to work, I have switched to Mehdoh, which Pocket supports directly. Can someone explain to me (and maybe some other less tech-oriented people out there) how to set up the Pocket bookmarklet on the phone. I know on a web browser on my laptop for instance, I could just drag the box on the pocket website up to the toolbar, just not sure how to do the same on the phone browser.

Thanks!

Raffy Milton

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
It's nice to know that you are using Pouch, a mobile app that promotes a customer loyalty program. But why bother when Tagbond, a social media marketing and payment platform, has already been built, released and used by over 70 businesses already? Aside from the deals, discounts and rewards, Tagbond also uses NFC and QR code technologies to maximize its potentials!

Check it out at Tagbond - Affiliate Referrals and Rewards Platform

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs