Anyone playing Royal Revolt?

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Awesome game, reminds me of w of legends just more micro managed. If anyone else is playing and enjoying the game I'd like to be able to share strategies. The game can get pretty difficult at later stages because they have the option to use real money and speed things up a little.

Aside from the purchases, I am very very impressed with the game and I enjoy playing it. My upgrades have been almost spread out to balance myself and I'm not sure if I should've socialized in something or not but I seem to be doing alright. Still, the levels and different boss zones are all different in what type of structures and enemies you will be facing that round so spell choice is crucial, much fun to play with the spells.

I've has a windows phone since November 2010 and I can tell you that I stuck with the phone because I loved it and knowing that eventually my awesome OS would get games like this... No joke I strongly suggest you try this game if your story is similar to mine at all or if your looking for one of the best showcase games are on WP8. It is a bummer that Microsoft won't let this be XBL because of the in app purchases, or at least I think that's why, cause that would be totally awesome to have achievements!!

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
downloaded it. has a perfect rating, huge size, and I heard it is a tremendous battery drain.
xbox live games do have IAP. look at Asphalt 7
also does this game have one of those package where you buy it once and you get much more coins or whatever from the levels?

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
downloaded it. has a perfect rating, huge size, and I heard it is a tremendous battery drain.
xbox live games do have IAP. look at Asphalt 7
also does this game have one of those package where you buy it once and you get much more coins or whatever from the levels?

Huge size is always good, more content. And battery drain is no worse than my country, mass effect, modern combat and the future halo and nova games. Do the XBL in app purchases work with money or msft points? And there is not an experience gain item that you buy once unfortunately.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
If you like the game let me know what spells you are liking. I used heal for a while but now I use avalanche, poison, and the sword rain one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs