NOVA 3 -Free

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
man, I'm getting so sick of ports coming through that aren't optimized. Granted, it runs better than my old Galaxy S3 (which has the same CPU/GPU), but it still runs like crap when it shouldn't. The FPS is terrible on this, along with Modern Combat.

I don't mind getting it for free for this reason....

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone questioning the need for the Xbox 1 requiring internet checkin should look at this thread, you thieves won't even buy a $7 game much less a $60 one. Pathetic.

Calm down and stop calling people "thieves". You have a job? Big f. deal - so does everyone else. You're not a special snowflake, and should tone down your idiotic rhetoric.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Runs great for me, my phone just gets way too hot.

Are you using a Lumia 920. The game doesn't run smooth at all, and is pretty laggy. It was so choppy on the Galaxy S3 (American) that it plain out couldn't be played, but on this it is at least PLAYABLE, just not enjoyable if you're coming from an iPhone 4s or anything...

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
well, I am too late, they filled the loophole :p. I am from India and I went to the store immediately after seeing this. But it turned out they unpublished the app here.

Capture.PNG

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Are you using a Lumia 920. The game doesn't run smooth at all, and is pretty laggy. It was so choppy on the Galaxy S3 (American) that it plain out couldn't be played, but on this it is at least PLAYABLE, just not enjoyable if you're coming from an iPhone 4s or anything...

played it on the iPad 2 and it really is running just as smoothly on my 920 but the heat is a real issue.

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Calm down and stop calling people "thieves". You have a job? Big f. deal - so does everyone else. You're not a special snowflake, and should tone down your idiotic rhetoric.

I agree with not liking the "you have a job" comment, but you're the one with weird rhetoric here.
If you are taking something that you do not have authorization to, then you are stealing it. You are a thief. Is it comparable to stealing a shirt from a store? Not exactly, but you're still stealing.
If you're ok with that, fine. But acknowledge what you're doing - screwing some dev team over, even if it's just out of a small amount of money.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, I would rather have this over nothing and the graphics are absolutely gorgeous. Bought in the US happily. Why don't we take all this tension above on the battlefield because I really want to try multiplayer!! The first map is really neat and multi runs a little more smooth than single. Not sure if their friend feature uses XBL or gameloft to use their friend feature!

Gamertag: The420Dank
Gameloft: DanJ210

safeer2222

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I am using nokia Lumia 820 and i am living in India. But i cant download the nova 3 published by nokia. It shows this app is not available in your country. I checked setting. It also setted as India. Please help me.? Price of apps are shown in rupees(indian currency) in store.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I am using nokia Lumia 820 and i am living in India. But i cant download the nova 3 published by nokia. It shows this app is not available in your country. I checked setting. It also setted as India. Please help me.? Price of apps are shown in rupees(indian currency) in store.

The game is no longer published by Nokia but has reverted to being published by Gameloft. Therefore, it os no longer being offered for free. There is nothing you can do about it now other than actually buying the game.

Tup3x

May 16, 2013
Visit site
well, I am too late, they filled the loophole :p. I am from India and I went to the store immediately after seeing this. But it turned out they unpublished the app here.

View attachment 35617

Still allows me to download it manually but that probably doesn't help since 920 doesn't have SD card slot... Wouldn't help since it's available from store for almost 7 ?, AFAIK it would need to get authenticated anyway.

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree with not liking the "you have a job" comment, but you're the one with weird rhetoric here.
If you are taking something that you do not have authorization to, then you are stealing it. You are a thief. Is it comparable to stealing a shirt from a store? Not exactly, but you're still stealing.
If you're ok with that, fine. But acknowledge what you're doing - screwing some dev team over, even if it's just out of a small amount of money.

HAHAHA. Screwing some dev team? Are you aware that we're talking about Gameloft, a huge company?

Second, I didn't even download it, and from what I can gather it's not even the full version but essentially a prolonged trial. So how's that "stealing" again? Is downloading a Trial version of Modern Combat and playing that "stealing" too? No? Then stop calling people "thieves" for downloading a copy of a copy of a trial. Not even RIAA/MPAA do that anymore.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
They really need to get controller support before I can even remotely consider an FPS like this on my phone. I don't find the experience pleasant, as aiming is a massive pain. At the very least, the firing controls should be on the left, IMO. I have more issues with wanting to aim with the right and shoot at the same time, which I can't really accomplish with one hand. It's too difficult to center your reticle when it gets lost, and the tilt aiming that is the default in Modern Combat 4 is actually worse.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
They really need to get controller support before I can even remotely consider an FPS like this on my phone. I don't find the experience pleasant, as aiming is a massive pain. At the very least, the firing controls should be on the left, IMO. I have more issues with wanting to aim with the right and shoot at the same time, which I can't really accomplish with one hand. It's too difficult to center your reticle when it gets lost, and the tilt aiming that is the default in Modern Combat 4 is actually worse.

You can put aiming on the left side, check settings. Also you don't also have to aim and shoot, you can strafe and the auto aim will take it from there. After learning the controls I run through 4-5 enemies in one clip.

Also if you want a controller they have consoles with great FPS's available. I would never hook a controller up to my phone, id just play a console. I wanted an FPS on my mobile phone so I could be mobile, not immobile.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb