Facebook experience in Windows Phone

anon(5642404)

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
So here it goes:

I've been using a HTC HD7 for the last 3 years.
Its a good device generally i've had any feature i wanted and it works still after 3 years really fast.
See the problem is that im a heavy facebok user...and since ive switched countries lately the only option to keep contact with people is facebook.
AND YET THERE'S NO PROPER FACEBOOK APPLICATION STILL AFTER 3 YEAR NOT IN WP7 NEITHER IN WP8!!
Im not asking for facebook video chat or a separate messenger application with emoticons and stickers (already available for android and ios for years)
JUST WORKING PUSH NOTIFICATIONS AND PROPER CHAT WITH OFFLINE MESSAGING,"SEEN", "ON MOBILE" STATUS AND FILE TRANSFER (at least photo sharing from within chat)
WHY FFS WHY? EVEN THE NEW BETA APPLICATION IS SOOOOOOOOOO LIMITED AND BUGY...(which gives me no reason to upgrade to a wp8)

pffff sorry for raging i've been really frustated not being able to have a proper experience all these years with the worlds largest social network.

I'd even pay a monthly subscription for a proper fully updateable and functional facebook application and seriously i dont like android i ******* hate ios but both have perfect facebook support.

I WANT WINDOWS PHONE + GOOD FACEBOOK EXPERIENCE

is this possible?

DONT START BABLING ABOUT THE INTEGRATED CHAT ITS JUST ****TY.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So here it goes:

I've been using a HTC HD7 for the last 3 years.
Its a good device generally i've had any feature i wanted and it works still after 3 years really fast.
See the problem is that im a heavy facebok user...and since ive switched countries lately the only option to keep contact with people is facebook.
AND YET THERE'S NO PROPER FACEBOOK APPLICATION STILL AFTER 3 YEAR NOT IN WP7 NEITHER IN WP8!!
Im not asking for facebook video chat or a separate messenger application with emoticons and stickers (already available for android and ios for years)
JUST WORKING PUSH NOTIFICATIONS AND PROPER CHAT WITH OFFLINE MESSAGING,"SEEN", "ON MOBILE" STATUS AND FILE TRANSFER (at least photo sharing from within chat)
WHY FFS WHY? EVEN THE NEW BETA APPLICATION IS SOOOOOOOOOO LIMITED AND BUGY...(which gives me no reason to upgrade to a wp8)

pffff sorry for raging i've been really frustated not being able to have a proper experience all these years with the worlds largest social network.

I'd even pay a monthly subscription for a proper fully updateable and functional facebook application and seriously i dont like android i ******* hate ios but both have perfect facebook support.

I WANT WINDOWS PHONE + GOOD FACEBOOK EXPERIENCE

is this possible?

DONT START BABLING ABOUT THE INTEGRATED CHAT ITS JUST ****TY.

I am pretty happy with my facebook experience ... well, you have to use minimum 3 tiles, me tile, gf / wife / best friend tile (who ever is chatting with YOU like daily basis) and people tile (the rest) ... so integrated chat together with Facebook beta 5.0 app and ICQ as facebook messenger (equal for Facebook messenger) - that's a pretty nice combo (but not perfect, but a good story is that my gf who is using Android Facebook app with Facebook Messenger and she has no hope to make a full day without charging and I can do all the same daily use with 1 charge (with my Lumia 920, which is not so great with battery, if we compare it for example Lumia 720) ...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos