Co-Piolet has replaced Here.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I think its worth the 9 bucks when the trial expires. I plan to make permanent room on my phone for Co-Pilot app. It seems to have everything in it I need Here maps to have. It has weather, built in Intrex, alternate route selection, directions by image, really fast road recalculation, you can modify how soon you get the alert for your next turn voice-to-text. It is as close to perfection for us road warriors as you an get. Fuel Prices, Parking, Wiki, trip planner and written directions. Giggity.

I especially like the traffic sentry (green bar) along the right side to as a monitor for changing traffic conditions. If they would build in a Flight utility that looks at your current location, flight information and traffic, this app would be perfect. Well done.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried it, I live in a rural area not far from highways, dirt rd, back rd so I test it go to work 14 miles away and all routes were ones I would only use as a last resort. The best route never even showed up. I must say it is a very nice looking app with many features and the $8.99 price is not bad compared to other's. I would find it hard to trust this app on a trip so I will choose to stay with here maps that is proving as I just did a 350 mile trip to Hoboken NJ another area I know and not one mistake and gave me plenty of notice for turns. So this is only my opinion and you know what they say about opinions?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Why choose? Here is free to Nokia users and CoPilot is $10. I used the CoPilot yesterday to and from work and it chose the best and easiest path both ways. I have them on my Home page side by side. Works for me.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Why choose? Here is free to Nokia users and CoPilot is $10. I used the CoPilot yesterday to and from work and it chose the best and easiest path both ways. I have them on my Home page side by side. Works for me.
I believe Here Maps are available to all or will be soon.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
How dare you replace Here! This is not allowed!

LOL. I hear ya Mase but Co-Pilot seems to be sharp as a tack her in Vegas. Granted, I've only used it about 6 times to go places I already know directions to. To see how it performs. I'll bang it around some more just to make sure its up to snuff.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster