Well, looks like for Sprint it's Tiara or bust

AngrySprintUser

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
After hearing nothing from Samsung yesterday regarding the WP it looks like it's the HTC Tiara for Sprint users, aka "Arrive 2.0" I call it.

Just like the Arrive, it will be their only attempt. Charge $100.00 on a 2 year contract, barely push the phone and then take it off the line and say they knew the WP wasn't going to sell.

I was hoping to hear about an updated Ativ S model, but no. Enough complaining, just got to switch carriers now and enjoy the Lumias like everyone else.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
That's why I feel torn about leaving AT&T. I hate their prices and the data packages are flat out terrible. However, their selection of WPs, coverage and LTE network far exceeds the other carriers. Nor would it surprise me if the next Nokia WP launches as an AT&T exclusive first.

qhendricks

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
After hearing nothing from Samsung yesterday regarding the WP it looks like it's the HTC Tiara for Sprint users, aka "Arrive 2.0" I call it.

Just like the Arrive, it will be their only attempt. Charge $100.00 on a 2 year contract, barely push the phone and then take it off the line and say they knew the WP wasn't going to sell.

I was hoping to hear about an updated Ativ S model, but no. Enough complaining, just got to switch carriers now and enjoy the Lumias like everyone else.

I think you're jumping to conclusions a bit. Not hearing anything confirming a device from Samsung doesn't necessarily mean they're not making one. I could make the same assumption about the HTC reply I got when I wrote in, but that'd be a silly conclusion to make. "They didn't tell me anything so that means they're not making something" isn't the right path of logic to follow.

Here's what I got from HTC regarding the "Tiara":
"I understand you are looking for information about the "HTC Tiara". I will be more than happy to advise.
Unfortunately, [We] do not receive advanced knowledge about possible future devices. I can only recommend you stay tuned to our media outlets on Facebook (facebook.com/htc), Twitter (twitter.com/htc) and our official blog (blog.htc.com) for more updates regarding device upgrades, and future devices. I do apologize I was unable to answer you questions. If you have any further questions, please let me know. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss