Nokia teases Phablet announcement date. 19th Septemeber. Instagram, G+ apps available also teased.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
If you read the comments the article has a lot of mistakes. Those are not Insta or G+ apps being teased.

I somehow doubt Nokia would have its Nokia World in Sweden.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Generally speaking I usually wait for my Nokia/WP news from pretty much any other site than that. The mistakes done in the article as shown in the comments are fairly small examples of what I've seen on that site before.

nano321

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know, why so much hate about NPU. But, they are more accurate in their predictions of upcoming products than any of the big sites including WPC. Lumia 928 availability, first to report RM-860, RM-877, RM-875 aka EOS and many more. Much faster to report latest sales trend etc....Also compared to endless Nokia/WP sites, at least they care for what readers say. They modified the article. Anyways, everyone has their own fav NOK/WP sites to go.

Coming to why I posted this link, is simply due to the fact that Nokia will not just randomly mention a date on its official Facebook page with a event title "Being awesome". They have teased similarly in past at few occasions. So, may be there is fair chance of it being smthing significant.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
And there's also too many times to count when people have thought a mention or picture of something by Nokia has been a tease, when it hasn't.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm still uncertain.. where did the part about phablet come from? I see the date and place and being awesome in the phone, but where did they get the part about a phablet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon