iHeartRadio-When will this be available on WP8 again?

Damaged58

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been emailing them regularly trying to be a pest, someone always replies "we are working on it but there is no ETA". Getting tired of this answer. They have a working WP7 version that also worked in WP8 yet they yanked it. They even have a Windows 8 "metro" version. I thought that W8 and WP8 ran the same NT Core so that cross development would be easier. This is the only thing, beside the PNC bank app, that I still find my self reaching for my wife's old iPhone4. Anybody out there that also is waiting on this app help me by email bombing the support address, support@iheartradio.com requesting they "finish" this app.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I said something about it on their Facebook page a couple weeks ago, and got a reply to the effect of, "Hang on. We'll have more details soon!". I searched the page, and that's their go-to line, as they used that response to someone else asking about their WP app 2 months ago.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I guess it really is time to start with some emails... the more ways we complain the better. How can they keep us in the freaking dark so long? I'd rather know if it was going to be November than "coming soon" for months on end. I'm fairly ticked at companies that stay so dang silent on stuff like this (I'm looking at you, T-Mobile US with Lumia 925)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo