[Top Free Game] JETPACK JOYRIDE: Tips, Tricks and Cheats

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
My Review of JETPACK JOYRIDE

Let's start at the game play of JETPACK JOYRIDE (which will be referred as JJ) this is to collect coins, avoid the dangers of electric pulsing poles, laser and smiling missiles as well as seeing how far you get before one of the three obstetrical take you out.

I really enjoy the game when you go to the gear and get a specials which can be from cuddles (your own pet dragon) to gravity guy.

Overall a fun, time to kill game which you can spend longs time playing.

BIGPADDY rating: 10/10

My tips for the game

Be prepared: don't let the dangers throw you off keep calm and carry on, don't bother with the slot machine this is my experience with the slots: every time I go for the slot machine I never win, so take the 50 coins which you can buy upgrades, equipment etc.

My tricks

I only have one which is to hover in the middle, by doing this you dodge most the electric poles which makes it easier to avoid the electric poles below or above.

My cheats

None as of yet.

Now it your turn what are your reviews, any tips, tricks and dare I say it cheats that I missed out.

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a new game to play on my phone that's casual. I think Jetpack Joyride fits the bill. I'll let you know how I get on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac