The AT&T Locker App not availible on the 8X why?

elian440

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I still have the same issue. When I search the store I don't see the app. If i use a direct link I can see the app page in the store, but get the message saying it is no available for my device. I accessed my locker account online and got the upgrade to 50gb, but still can't get the app. I sent an email to at&t cloud services support and have not gotten a reply.

elian440

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
just got a reply......

"I would imagine this is an error as the Windows Phones just started to be supported at the beginning of the month. I will send your issue up to our Development team so they can look into it."

elian440

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I explained the problem to the person I contacted and got this reply

"Thank you for waiting while I got with our development team on your issue. At this time the Nokia 820 and 920 are not supported by the AT&T Locker application."

Nice to see them paying attention to the fact that the issue is with an HTC 8x. It seemed to me that all the Nokia folks weren't having any issue with this.

The app is still a no show in the store for me and when I get to it using a direct link instead of a search of the store I get the message saying teh app is not available for my device.

ITmanagerNC

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Just keeping this thread alive. I too have an HTC 8X and cannot find the AT&T Locker app in the windows store and like other, if I go to the app URL directly it says the my device is not supported. I did upgrade to the 50GB storage option for free on my PC.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't use it but I just checked and I can see it in the store on my phone with an install button. I have a Nokia Lumia 920. I just installed it with no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon