Which is the best YouTube app for WP8?

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Newbie here and I see many options in the App Store. Not sure which one to pick. Any recommendations? Looking for free options only.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
At this point in time
MEtroTube trial (Full fledged trial)
MyTube
look like the best.

Other notable mentions
SuperTube
PrimeTube

We don't know when Microsoft is going to re-release their app.

Sergio The One

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Newbie here and I see many options in the App Store. Not sure which one to pick. Any recommendations? Looking for free options only.

I think that MetroTube and PrimeTube are the best YouTube apps for Windows Phone. Since you asked for free apps only, PrimeTube will be an awesome choice for you. They also have a really robust Windows 8 version in case you're interested.

Welcome to the WP family BTW! We're here to help with anything you need.

ramonq619

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
My tube. I had metrotube but a lot of the videos I try to watch says to go to the website. My tube never does that its a good fast app

mike13ftw

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Mytube for me. I have the trial version for 2 months and its very cool you can watch videos and searching for others or reading comments . You can play video's music in background and more . I have tried and other YouTube apps but this is the best for me

ChristianKing

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Mytube. The ability to scrub the video forward or backwards with basically no lag is awesome. The layout also makes it easy to listen to the video while doing other things in the app. And as the clincher, the ability to play the audio portion of the file in the background is pretty sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett