Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
So, my question is the following: will developers be able to give us a WP Version of this magnificent tool? We use it at the embassy and everyone uses it on their phone. I dun like having to take out my iPad to check on stuff. Plus I now got a second job and they're giving us new phones, and they sad that they wanted to buy WP but they cant cuz the need us to have Podio on our phones. So, they will buy Androids or iPhones.. I cant loose this! I WANT A WP! (Second, cuz I have a lumia 920 already 8| )

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
So, my question is the following: will developers be able to give us a WP Version of this magnificent tool? We use it at the embassy and everyone uses it on their phone. I dun like having to take out my iPad to check on stuff. Plus I now got a second job and they're giving us new phones, and they sad that they wanted to buy WP but they cant cuz the need us to have Podio on our phones. So, they will buy Androids or iPhones.. I cant loose this! I WANT A WP! (Second, cuz I have a lumia 920 already 8| )

I couldn't find anything, but your best bet really would be to ask them on their site or Tweet at them...that seems to work sometimes.

https://company.podio.com/mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6