Nokia HERE Transit and HERE Drive+ No More Available on Windows Phone Store

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It had been causing earlier updates suffering crashes. Guess they are burning their bud fixing it. Congrats if you failed to update earlier

radde

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I had the problem of Drive+ crashing on startup after updating a hour ago. I de-installed it only to find out it was removed from the Store.

Funny fact: The News about the updates seems also to be removed here on WPCentral.

Could only find the Drive+ App through the lumia pusher app and the store page said: "This app is not available for your device. blah blah..."

So my guess would also be a bug in the update so they needed to pull it. Why the news here on WPCentral has vanished as well is a little puzzling to me.

Kakes Kakes

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yes HERE Drive+ crashed on my phone as well after update. I uninstalled and was able to re-install it before it was pulled off the shelf. Works OK.

About menu shows
New Version: 3.0.4086.0
maps 8.0.50.116.

Also Beta has been removed from the Name.

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Great News!!!

So, I have a Lumia 720 with Drive, should i upgrade to Drive+ ? or just the differences between them are local navigation (drive) vs worldwide (drive+) navigation

k_abuzeid

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem. Received notification of update for HERE Drive + (Beta), accepted the update, then, the app kept crashing on start-up and closing as well, eventually, coming back to the start screen of my Lumia 920. I un-installed the Here Drive, and tried to re-install later, unfortunately, received a message saying that "This app is not available for your device".

Any clue how to get the app back, it was quite nice app to have.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem. Received notification of update for HERE Drive + (Beta), accepted the update, then, the app kept crashing on start-up and closing as well, eventually, coming back to the start screen of my Lumia 920. I un-installed the Here Drive, and tried to re-install later, unfortunately, received a message saying that "This app is not available for your device".

Any clue how to get the app back, it was quite nice app to have.

Did you not read the post by Techno-Freak three posts above yours?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers