Cinemagraph problem

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
So yesterday I noticed that Cinemagraph had an update so I went to the store and tried to update. Every time I would try to update it would give me an error and tell me to close the store and then try again. I did so repeatedly but it still kept giving me errors.

I decided to uninstall Cinemagraph to try and install it fresh. This time around I can no longer find it in the store. When I find it through a QR code it tells me that the app is not available for me.

Any idea what is going on? Did they pull it for some reason?

Cindy_H

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Glad it's not just me, then! Wish there was a way to dismiss the update notification and get rid of that 1 on my Store tile.

Bogdan V

May 21, 2013
Visit site
i think that i got my answer to my cinemagraph problem.when i try to share it says that i have problem with internet connection,even if im on wifi or mobile data.sad

abhishek92

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem I am having a Nokia Lumia 820 developers device arrow(820.1) I had updated my firmware to portico
Before the update cinemagraph worked just fine but after the update I had updated the cinemagraph app and I had some problems using it ,so,apparently I had decided to uninstall it but after uninstalling it I couldn't find it anywhere when I found one it says that my phone needs a software update

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
talked to a Microsoft tech support agent, she was completely useless, she thinks the app is in the store and her solution is to contact Nokia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb