What would you do? Lumia 928 or Galaxy S4

maxnicks

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: What would you do?

I ran android from OG Droid up to my Nexus 4 & N7. Great phones and tablets. I changed to WP8 7 months back starting with a Nokia 822 and now a Nokia 928. Both are great phones. The features that are important to me are smoother and better implemented on WP8 vs. Android. Especially the camera. My point being define what's important to you and figure which OS does better. Good luck!

ldp247

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Well, I am totally biased, I am telling you to go with the 928. It's a great phone to have as a everyday phone. I just got my 928 about 3 weeks ago, upgrading from a HTC Trophy. My wife is an Android user (yeah, I know and I still Love Her...lol) and she started considering buying a WP8 Lumia 928. The battery is great to say the least and new apps are being developed for WP8. Leave the "Darkside" and come to the Light (White 928)!!!!

WP8sNewest

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I've own the Lumia 928 And I've played with my friends S4 and I still love my 928. The pure integration with my Xbox,computers, and tablet is awesome. Plus (this may seem bias but whatever) in my opinion the S4 is a stellar phone, and does some pretty cool stuff. But I feel that all the gestures are not really necessary, I mean for example if I want to pause a video I don't think its to much work to just tap the pause button. I think Il stick with the 928, its functional, got nice features and the LTE was pretty fast for me, and the growing app market has all the apps I use and more.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Depends. I've had an ongoing battle with phone indecisiveness but had to figure out what I needed in a phone. With Windows Phone, it's been an off and on relationship for over two years. If you're fine with the app selection and the handling of WP8, I'd say go for the Lumia. The S4 is a beautiful device but all that extra stuff is just battery drainage

Also, if you're a big accessory person, the S4 would be the way to go

flackberry

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I kept the 928. The hardware on the S4 is really nice but the Touchwiz interface is just layered with crap that its almost annoying. If you like tinkering that it is the device to go with. Having used pure android and Moto's newer blur it was definitely a different experience. I also wanted the better camera and after comparing several pics from both devices the 928 wins IMHO. Call quality sounds like a land line on the 928. I know most people don't use their phone for a phone nowadays but that is important to me as this device is my primary number for business and personal.

Coolknight1968

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Once you get Windows phone 8 or iOS you never lag back...

I am not an Android Fan, but the HTC One is great! They got rid of the lag problem in Android. Considering that there will be WP8 Full HD devices for years end, a S4 like I recommend earlier might be easier to sell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss