HALO: Spartan Assault UK availability

IrRevd

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Checked my o2 sim card and it is there like orange. Perhaps exclusive to ee and o2. Orange listing certainly implies its exclusive but not sure why it would be exclusive to two networks?!

snorri788

May 9, 2013
Visit site
It is not appearing in the Marketplace on my Vodafone Nokia 925.

Does anyone know if the Windows 8 version supports the wired Xbox controller? I might get it for my PC instead as my phone gets rather hot when playing games or surfing the web.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It is not appearing in the Marketplace on my Vodafone Nokia 925.

Does anyone know if the Windows 8 version supports the wired Xbox controller? I might get it for my PC instead as my phone gets rather hot when playing games or surfing the web.

I believe in the original interview the guys here at WPC had with 343 they stated xbox controller support would arrive shortly after release in an update. If I had more time I would link the article. :wink:

Edit: Found more time - and the paragraph from the pertaining article

What about Xbox 360 controller support? After all, Spartan Assault’s controls all involve virtual sticks and buttons – no tapping enemies directly or anything like that. The game would map perfectly to a control pad. And it WILL do so, but oddly not at launch. Instead, Xbox 360 controller support will come in a future update. If I had to guess, I’d say the decision to include it came after the launch feature set had been locked in. Silly not to plan for it from the start, but at least it’s coming.

MyThIc3LiTe

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Put an orange sim card in your phone and game will show. Download and switch back Sims. #Simples

Does that work reliably though? Is there a assured way to do it? I put in another companies sim in my phone but I still couldn't search for the app much less download it with the QR code, it still said it was not available for my device.

Alphageek_UK

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it's showed up on my EE L920 when I checked this morning. Downloading as I type.

The store is more laggy than an old android phone I had :wink:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs