HALO: Spartan Assault UK availability

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I am EE and since the release last night, not only is the game not in the store but the link from WPC shows me that the app isn't available for my device. Has anyone on EE got the game. I have restarted on numerous occasions and tried to access the store with n without WiFi. I know it takes some time to propagate each store but seriously.

PS, i am more annoyed as i don't have it and wanted stick it to my iphone/android using friends that are huge fans of Halo ;)

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I am EE and since the release last night, not only is the game not in the store but the link from WPC shows me that the app isn't available for my device. Has anyone on EE got the game. I have restarted on numerous occasions and tried to access the store with n without WiFi. I know it takes some time to propagate each store but seriously.

PS, i am more annoyed as i don't have it and wanted stick it to my iphone/android using friends that are huge fans of Halo ;)

Why is everyone so impatient? Its obviously coming, you can wait a few hours cant you?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What phone have you got? I had the same issue last night on my 8x on O2. It wasn't showing in the store so used the link and couldn't download it - checked it this morning and its front and centre in the store and I can now download it.

Maybe just need to give it a bit more time.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well then your **** outa luck lol, being impatient wont make it arive in your store quicker. :p

Yeah whats worse is that im 35 acting like a 5 year old on xmas eve. Just downloaded it on my RT - shame ive got a 12 hour day at work in front of me and wont be able to play on it.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
What phone have you got? I had the same issue last night on my 8x on O2. It wasn't showing in the store so used the link and couldn't download it - checked it this morning and its front and centre in the store and I can now download it.

Maybe just need to give it a bit more time.

I have a L920.

DJRedLine

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Vodafone 8x. After 8hrs from being released it's still not showing in store and WPC app link says not available for my device.

Fleischyy

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Vodafone Lumia 925 and its not appearing either!

There's been no talk on EE exclusivity and the chappy above got it on O2 too so maybe some carriers are slower to update the store than others?

IrRevd

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Carriers don't update the store. On my 8x it shows when i insert an orange sim but not when i insert a o2 sim. Appears a EE exclusive in uk.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Ahmmm, ignore my ignorance but why do the providers have control over the store content? Also i got my device from phones4u and though in EE should technically be unlocked but i could be wrong.

Also, just checked again and its still not available. I wasn't impatient before as some above have mentioned(hell i owned a pre, if you know about apps or updates for a pre, then you will know about having patience) but now my patience is starting to weaver.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Ahmmm, ignore my ignorance but why do the providers have control over the store content? Also i got my device from phones4u and though in EE should technically be unlocked but i could be wrong.

Also, just checked again and its still not available. I wasn't impatient before as some above have mentioned(hell i owned a pre, if you know about apps or updates for a pre, then you will know about having patience) but now my patience is starting to weaver.

>10 hours,

>Not impatient

Lulz

Edible Giraffe

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
On my phone it shows an Orange logo, that only seems to appear on Orange exclusive apps like their map app. Apparently people on O2 have it though, so I don't know, I just thought I'd share.

wp_ss_20130719_0001.png

Apologies for the massive image, I don't know how to scale it down when I'm just linking to it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte