Was Halo:Spartan Assault NOT really a Verizon exclusive?

koldmiser

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It's interesting because I don't see it on my phone, but if I go to the windows phone website it's there and I can add it to my cart and it says it will be automatically downloaded to my phone. Maybe have to try and see.

DaytonaGTS

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It downloaded for me and I've been playing it. But there are so many bugs it hasn't been worth it so far. Pretty cool game but I can't finish a level yet.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
screw it, went the fiddler method way. luckly it recognized that i had already bought it. After some trials its finally downloading...slowly

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
With the "Fiddler" route, the code of the game should be the same as 30 days from now, right? Even if not, the system will recognize that we already paid for it and we'll just have to reinstall...right? I just want to make sure that we'll still be able to get updates and everything will work just fine. I imagine it would be like if you were with Verizon right now, but next month got a 2nd device or switched to AT&T, that you'd log in with MS-ID and download everything attached to the ID.

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
id imagine it will update the same as a always, but until there is an update or the 30 days pass and everything works as normal i have no idea whats going to happen haha i think once its tied to your purchase history your all good. But like i said, thats not solid knowledge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven