Decent Facebook chat app

Mr.Nuron

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I used talk.to messenger as a facebook chat client .It was the best 3rd party client as my experience with IM+ haven't been consistent.Also the default fb chat suffers with delayed messages.So is there any facebook chat clients which might be as good as talk.to ?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I've found the default integrated chat sufficient. But yeah, there have been a few times when a message has just never come to my phone (i cant recall an actual delayed message).

Junaid96

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I use the default chat client as well. Works great for me. Not sure why everyone claims to have problems with it.

It's very unstable for me. Half the time I just don't receive the message on my phone and I have to rely on my iPod or PC to follow it up and reply. Wish I was lucky like you.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
No denying the fb-chat on wp8 is really bad! How do you use talk.to for fb-chat? Can't find any option to sign in with fb anywhere? Using im+ now but its interface is really cluttered

Mr.Nuron

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
talk.to used to support fb chat earlier but in the latest update they have dropped fb chat support.Thats why i was looking for new solutions.Btw ICQ is a nice alternative.

m3kk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
talk.to used to support fb chat earlier but in the latest update they have dropped fb chat support.Thats why i was looking for new solutions.Btw ICQ is a nice alternative.

yup using icq right now also! Doesn't work perfect for me but it beats the built in chat

Maurkus

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Since I want to use Voice-To-Text when FB chatting.... I go ---> PEOPLE --->(choose person) ----> CHAT ... and that brings up an independent window.

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even know ICQ supported FB chat! Thanks for that.

I use IM+ Pro for FB chat and it works well enough, but it's a big spartan in looks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon