Halo: Spartan Assault Crashing :/

Dante X

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody else experiencing lags, audio stutter or ocassionaly crashes while playing Halo????

I have a Lumia 920.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Try a soft reset to see if it fixes the issue, if it keeps happening try reinstalling the game and if it none of these then it's the game itself which you should report.

Andrew Bares

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yep, Halo will stutter quite a bit when shooting turrets. The audio will definitely stutter, and the frame rate sometimes even drops significantly.

And a lot of people have crashing issues. 15 of the latest 50 user reviews mention crashing.

TrophyNostalgia

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
On my Nokia Lumia 822, I have experienced no framerate drops or crashes. Very rare audio stutters, but that only happened when an achievement popped or it was loading the end game results page. I've only finished section A, so I'll have to see if anything changes as I continue. It seems like your issue is not that uncommon according to multiple reviews sadly. But, I'm pretty sure Microsoft will be doing a lot of tweaking with their already announced patches.

Hope you can get it running in tip-top shape soon.

Fear the Cubans

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I've only had 3 or 4 crashes. Never had a frame rate issue, and don't know about the sound since half the time I am playing on mute.
Just finished B, but have played through the levels many times to complete the challenges before moving on to the next level.

Using Lumia 928

Adrian Edwards1

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Audio stutters quite a lot on my lumia 920 which is a shame as the music is gorgeous and the fx spot on halo, more annoying is when playing a mission the game will instantly quit out and send me to my phone home screen grrr MS needs to fix this. One more issue is my phone gets hot and i mean uncomfortably hot these issues have kept me from playing and that is a shame because its the best damb mobile game i have ever played.

pompeyladbfp

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep, this game is a massive battery drain and hottest my lumia 920 has ever got, but prob best looking and suited game for wp8.. The crashes however are getting incredibly frustrating especially when attempting gold run throughs or paid for different weapons, very annoying.. Please fix

Mister Gore

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
For me on my 920 the game runs smoothly, although I have noticed a few times when I have purchased an upgrade for the next level that the game will crash and I will lose the EXP that I used to purchase the upgrade. Very annoying. But that is the only problem I've had so far, so I guess I might be lucky.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers