O2 Tugo

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks.

Ever since a found out about 02's Tugo app for andriod, ios n pc its become my no1 most wanted app

So i encourage anyone who lives in the uk and north of Ireland with poor service to contact 02 and tell them to build this app for wp!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello Mcivor88, O2 currently have a beta version of an App on WP check the link in my signature. Since Telefonica - who is the parent company of O2 has announced an exclusive partnership to offer the 64gb L1020 and Telefonica Germany switching to WP8 it will be a matter of time. The beta app in the link below currently shows usage of Minutes, Texts and data you have various options for the live tiles (which update every 30 minutes).

mcivor88

Banned
Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello Mcivor88, O2 currently have a beta version of an App on WP check the link in my signature. Since Telefonica - who is the parent company of O2 has announced an exclusive partnership to offer the 64gb L1020 and Telefonica Germany switching to WP8 it will be a matter of time. The beta app in the link below currently shows usage of Minutes, Texts and data you have various options for the live tiles (which update every 30 minutes).

Thanks for your reply but that's not at all what i'm talking about.

02 Tugo is voip type service that allows customers with little or no phone signal to receive calls and text via an app (from their mobile number). Something that I desperately need as i'm paying o2 for a phone contract and I receive no service, this is hurting me as a business owner!!!

Also before people reply saying to use skpye or viber or whatever, thats not a sensible option for running a business.

I've already got that beta app created by The lab and i'm glad to see them working on that. Hopefully Telefonica continue to expand their interests in WP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077