Squany Island

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What kind of puzzles are in that level?

I haven't tried the game, but it looks interesting. Is it a really hard game? It sounds hard if you're on level 2, and there are 22 levels.

pseminho

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
1 push the stone to elevator
2 go green at the top of elevator
3 orange - push the stone out of the elevator , and comes out of the elevator. Elevator goes up with green

you can do it now ? :)

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
What kind of puzzles are in that level?

I haven't tried the game, but it looks interesting. Is it a really hard game? It sounds hard if you're on level 2, and there are 22 levels.

It's actually very simple to play and there is no time limit to complete each level. Basically you just need to move a certain number of characters through obstacles to the exit. There are different types of characters that have different abilities. Also 2-22 means area 2 level 22. There seems to be about 4 areas with each one having an increasing number of levels so I think there should be about or more than 100 levels in total. The game is a nice but not polished. It would be better if it allows you to swipe to move each character rather than having to hold down a on-screen button, and it does not reward the player with stars or extra points based on how fast they complete each level like most other puzzle games of this kind.

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
It's actually very simple to play and there is no time limit to complete each level. Basically you just need to move a certain number of characters through obstacles to the exit.

I think that it's the casual, single player, puzzle gameplay of the game that I like most.
No scoring needed, just making it to the exit.
You can pick and redo any level and the graphics are good enough for what the game is. Infact I'd say better than other games for WP8.
Also, I like the movement of the game as it is, makes good use of my L920 screen.
I look forward to new levels as they come.

natkad9

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey. I did that You write with lev 2-22 But I didn't know what I must do next...
1 push the stone to elevator
2 go green at the top of elevator
3 orange - push the stone out of the elevator , and comes out of the elevator. Elevator goes up with green

Anyone tell me what i must do next?? Please :) Thx :)

memphisfitz

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
My Nokia Lumina 900 only wants to download the first world of squany island, even tho it let me play the first level of the second world. But since leaving & coming back, the 2nd world levels are gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon