Instagram removes/blocks images uploaded by Instance

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
well that's sad, I just don't get the reason why Instagram isn't moving towards the WP ecosystem, Officially or otherwise? the ecosystem is filled with lumias that havce amazing cameras. weird I should say

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Seeing all those complaining people and whole mess around Instagram I thank god I don't have it. ;-) Isn't it better to apply filter in aviary/fotor etc. and then just upload it to Facebook without resolution and quality loss? - oh sorry, 'original' hashtags x1000 and Instagram brand grants additional likes... :p

des920

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Seeing all those complaining people and whole mess around Instagram I thank god I don't have it. ;-) Isn't it better to apply filter in aviary/fotor etc. and then just upload it to Facebook without resolution and quality loss? - oh sorry, 'original' hashtags x1000 and Instagram brand grants additional likes... :p

I ll never get it, it makes pics look like they were taken in nazi 30s.

OT: It seems Facebook is having issues with Microsoft, otherwise we would already have a full functional app.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

And that in the end is the beauty of choice.

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I ll never get it, it makes pics look like they were taken in nazi 30s.

OT: It seems Facebook is having issues with Microsoft, otherwise we would already have a full functional app.

There's a lot of things I will never get either. But then, it really is a waste of time trying to determine why people like something. At the end of the day, people like what they like. If it ain't killing anyone, then do what you gotta do...

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Tony, let's say I'm not modern enough to understand the phenomenon of Instagram :) I'm just happy I don't have my pants (#Instapants) filled to the brims, when I read about:
?new instagram app by rudy hyun ?possible date of official app coming to WP Store
?third-party Instagram app issues

Of course I appreciate developers for bringing such apps, it attracts users to WP. I've heard plenty times 'Don't buy WP phone, theres no instagram' 'I wait 2 weeks, if theres no instagram app I will sell this phone' 'It is available on Android and iOS, iOS rules, WP is ****'. Can you believe it? - Seems that some people would happily buy a phone without text-messaging and calling option if it has Instagram preinstalled. lol

#Thats#all#folks#Instaday#Instachick#sunny#Tuesday#hehe#love#my#lumia#even#without#Instagram#crazy. ;-)

Last edited:

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
you people should understand that what you just described doesn't give the same experience, an example for that, is like owning a super car, but not being allowed to fix it at the car dealer, nor driving in a race track, instead, you have to fix it at a local workshop and drive it in your neighborhood, where no one will see it but the granny next door. Got it?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
So, you're trying to say, that you're taking images, editing with custom filters just to let people see it and ''like'' it? No matter if filter makes it over-colored and unreal... Okay, I understand and won't discuss about it... As for me I just take photos to show them to my friends and family, I'm not changing it with filters. There's no need to do that. I believe photography is meant to catch REAL people, what they look like in specified situation, NATURAL scenery and colors around them. Well... also I don't complain about my relationship and life, I know my value and I don't need to share my photos with 1936172815 people around to collect "likes" and make them see "my new car". That's my point of view. Greetings ;-)

TonyDedrick

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Tony, let's say I'm not modern enough to understand the phenomenon of Instagram :) I'm just happy I don't have my pants (#Instapants) filled to the brims, when I read about:
?new instagram app by rudy hyun ?possible date of official app coming to WP Store
?third-party Instagram app issues

Of course I appreciate developers for bringing such apps, it attracts users to WP. I've heard plenty times 'Don't buy WP phone, theres no instagram' 'I wait 2 weeks, if theres no instagram app I will sell this phone' 'It is available on Android and iOS, iOS rules, WP is ****'. Can you believe it? - Seems that some people would happily buy a phone without text-messaging and calling option if it has Instagram preinstalled. lol

#Thats#all#folks#Instaday#Instachick#sunny#Tuesday#hehe#love#my#lumia#even#without#Instagram#crazy. ;-)

I have no clue what your point is.

Bottom line, an app is there for you to use if you want or ignore of you choose. I don't like Halo. Never have and never will. Doesn't mean I can't understand why the new game is a big deal to some folks.

jhguth

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
how many people are having this problem? Instance is still working fine for me, none of my photos are being removed

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I know nothing about Instagram. Had never even heard of it, until all of a sudden it was a big deal. But, unfortunately, truths abound here:

-Like Pandora before it, this is the standard bearer for WP being behind other OS's. Until it is a part of WP's ecosystem, it will cost sales.

-Instagram is owned. Facebook has a right to do with it as it pleases. If it wants to block 3rd party apps, block it they can and will. Cussing at them in our threads solves nothing.

-I have no idea what solves it. Nokia has worked hard to get them onboard. It has been rumored for months to be coming.

-Even after it comes to WP, some other shortcoming will take it's place until WP is in double-digit worldwide sales and developers want to be here, instead of having to be bribed to be here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster