Official app for youtube

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey I just wanted to ask quickly if anyone has heard of any word on when google and Microsoft will be releasing the new YouTube app? Thanks

Airanp

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I've never "updated"
that last app that turned it back into a web link. Still rocking the one they don't want you to have. Lol. Don't really like the persistent "1" on my marketplace tile though.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I've never "updated"
that last app that turned it back into a web link. Still rocking the one they don't want you to have. Lol. Don't really like the persistent "1" on my marketplace tile though.

lol I updated it to the second version so its still awesome but its got a lot of needed bug fixes so I was just wondering haha

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I've never "updated"

I was doing the same when I had my 920, but now that I switched to 1020, I'm forces to download the new one. :(

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I've never "updated"

I'm like you, I've never updated the 'good' version and ever since, I've had to update all other apps individually. Well guess what, not any longer. I accidentally tapped 'Update All' yesterday and then I feared the worst. But it skipped Youtube, it didn't even add it to the download list!! It's still listed after the other apps updated, I'm guessing that the update to rollback has expired, sitting there so long. Has anyone else stumbled on my happy accident? I've done it again today and it skipped over it.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm like you, I've never updated the 'good' version and ever since, I've had to update all other apps individually. Well guess what, not any longer. I accidentally tapped 'Update All' yesterday and then I feared the worst. But it skipped Youtube, it didn't even add it to the download list!! It's still listed after the other apps updated, I'm guessing that the update to rollback has expired, sitting there so long. Has anyone else stumbled on my happy accident? I've done it again today and it skipped over it.
haha maybe its just because it cant find the app anymore since its out of the store and the new ugly stupid YouTube app is a completely new app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb