Universal Music streaming app??

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased the Lumia 935 on T-Mobile, i'm wondering if there is an app for windows, android, and ios that I can upload my music to from my computer and than stream it to which ever phone i'm using, instead of switching between google play music, itunes match and whatever the windows equivakent would be. If there isn't a universal app for that out yet, what is the best for uploading my own music and than streaming to my phone?? Thank you!

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased the Lumia 935 on T-Mobile, i'm wondering if there is an app for windows, android, and ios that I can upload my music to from my computer and than stream it to which ever phone i'm using, instead of switching between google play music, itunes match and whatever the windows equivakent would be. If there isn't a universal app for that out yet, what is the best for uploading my own music and than streaming to my phone?? Thank you!

SkyDrive? There are some music players in WP8 using Skydrive as a streaming music source, just search in Android and iOS stores for Skydrive players.

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
925* the Lumia 925 doesn't take an SD card... I prefer streaming to save space, I have unlimited 4g so don't have to ever worry about slowing down or overages..

LDawgNL

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Bumping this thread. I'm also looking for something similair.

I have a large music collection on my desktop. I want to be able to listen to any song on my Lumia 820 (and soon my Surface RT).
I read some things about JukeFly and it might be the solution to my problem, but their site (jukefly.com) is offline...

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Bumping this thread. I'm also looking for something similair.

I have a large music collection on my desktop. I want to be able to listen to any song on my Lumia 820 (and soon my Surface RT).
I read some things about JukeFly and it might be the solution to my problem, but their site (jukefly.com) is offline...

Pretty much what I'm looking for.. Just want it to work on WP, ios, and android because I switch between all of them and I don't want to keep signing up and cancelling the subscriptions

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
My answer:

Subsonic has some WP clients: Subsonic ? Free Music Streamer but you need to install the service on your PC.

About Subsonic:

• Enjoy your music and movies no matter where you are. Share with family and friends.
  • Browse and manage your media collection with the user-friendly web interface.
  • Stream music to Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
  • Subsonic apps available for Roku, BlackBerry and many more.
  • Convert and stream lossless music on the fly.
  • Manage 100,000+ files in your music collection without hassle.
  • Download and listen to Podcasts.
  • Get cover art, lyrics, reviews and other album info from Google, Chartlyrics, allmusic and Wikipedia.

Link: Subsonic ? Free Music Streamer

blnwp

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Google Music is the answer.

Android - Official app
iPad/iPhone - gMusic or Web interface
Desktop - Web interface
WP - Gooroovster or CloudMuzik

Working pretty well for me.

Update: Just checked Xpider_MX's recommendation of Subsonic. Appears pretty cool. Would try it as well.

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Google Music is the answer.

Android - Official app
iPad/iPhone - gMusic or Web interface
Desktop - Web interface
WP - Gooroovster or CloudMuzik

Working pretty well for me.

Update: Just checked Xpider_MX's recommendation of Subsonic. Appears pretty cool. Would try it as well.

You're officially my favorite person in the world...perfect!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb