DESPICABLE ME : Minion Rush for Windows Phone!

anon(5344685)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have submitted a thread on Gameloft Forum,( Gameloft Forums) about porting Minion Rush to our platform and I would like you to support it by replaying to this thread. Gameloft needs to see whether there's demand and so I hope we can do it.

To those who doesn't know. Despicale Me: Minion Rush is a next HIT game on iOS and Android with over 50million downloads on Android in a month!
It colorful and really addicitive. I had a chance to play on friends iPhones and I can tell, it's a must have title( in my opinion better than Temple Run)
despicable_me_minion_rush_endless_running_itunes_app_freeappsdotws_freeappskingdotcom_gameplay_r.jpgminion_rush_samsung_galaxy_s_4_23.jpg
Despicable Me: Minion Rush - Launch Trailer - YouTube

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I want it too. I have also inquired about it before but there was no response from their side.
Its a must have game...

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I get the whole "notch in the belt" desire for getting these games on the platform, but I don't really get the wild complaints for games like this and Candy Crush, when they're just unoriginal rehashes of other endless runners (granted the main one to mention of this style, Subway Surfers, is still absent from the platform) and Bejeweled (seriously, it's the SAME GAME with candy icons, and Bejeweled was stale 5 years ago).

I think that stuff like this epitomizes the lack of innovation in gaming nowadays, especially on mobile platforms. Originality is sorely lacking on mobile platforms, in my opinion.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
yeah we need it, but im really having trouble signing in, or up, or using facebook to signing in. which is weird so I gave up :p

ZenBot

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Minion Rush is good for some kicks but I've kind of burnt out on it after just a couple of hours. It's heavily weighted towards IAPs and/or extreme grinding to get unlockables.

It's a movie tie-in, and fairly decent one at that. But it's a bit of a throw-away game...and not the kind of thing I'm chomping at the bit to see on Windows Phone. Subway Surfers would be a far better addition as it's the better crafted game and one the developers seem eager to keep evolving as time goes on...not just until the deal/money with Universal Studios comes to an end.

XBOX Live certification means nothing to me and offers me not one positive. I want good games, that are current releases, that play well and are fun, for a fair price. If you've had a look at the WP XBL line-up it's clear that quality and value are all over the map...Everything there is at least a year old by other-

OS standards...Both the most recent versions of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride are currently borked...both are XBL Cert. games... which can only mean it will take even longer than usual to get them updated, if the developer even decides to invest the time/effort/money....

Making developers jump through hoops when you're the #1 selling games console is one thing...making them jump through hoops when you're the #3 (#4 until recently!) mobile OS with a 3% market share...that's a recipe for disaster.

Does that say something? That I'm playing Minion Rush on my Android tablet, Plants vs. Zombies 2 on my iPod touch, and Fruit Ninja on my WP8?

Last edited:

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
What's the appeal of a crappy movie tie-in? And how about we stop relying on Gameloft for gaming? We don't need yet another one of their subpar games on our app store.

If you're looking for an endless runner that's actually good check out [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ninja-slash/id620255342?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Ninja Slash[/URL]. It's got in-app purchases as well, but at least it's a fun game without them. Unfortunately, being an indie developer they'll never get the attention and promotion they deserve from Microsoft.

TienCoi

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
The game about : Minions .
Hello everyOne.
I have a new game, this is puzzle Minions. it very funny for all. have more picture descriptions minions kute.
Rule in game very easy
----------------------------------------------------------
You will start game with 16 parts of a picture.
Putting out one part, you need arrange all the rest of it resembling initial picture.
You can move the parts by touching them (up, right, down, left) to blank.
Time will caculate, after you finish tasks.
Good luck.
"Puzzle Minions" game help you entertain with funny pictures of minions.
Hope you have fun.
---------------------------------------------------------
Download in here

41631d1377774335-imgplay1.png

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I want it so bad.... I got it on my dads IPad. I'm trying to convince him to buy an windows phone phone before his Htc Desire breaks......I got one first! I'm getting my friends at school on Windows phone as well. I love this game, please release it on WP!

Last edited:

Emilie Henry

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
hello, I agree entirely with you, it is great this game, I have to play as, and he is absolutely sure that it on wp. with many other download on the phone it should come out, because it is a very very good game!! sorry for my english!

Emilie Henry

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
hello, I agree with frugo, this game is great! gameloft should release it on wp!! sorry for my english! how to make gameloft do it on wp? t is there a forum or another to go see?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99