Windows phone 8 games i want

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you on the first two, especially Metal Slug, more specifically X. Though I don't know how well ports would run on 512 MB devices. I will be emailing SNK about this.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Don't forget gta!!

Oh and is there a portable version of rayman 2 on other platforms because I would jizz in my pants if such a game was released on wp8...

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ehh, I wish the GTA franchise would just take its place in a shallow grave already. I really don't get the appeal.

As for what I want, the new Asphalt would be nice, as I had a great time playing that (though my phone could burn a person's skin with that game running). Other than that, I don't have any specific requests, except that Microsoft takes the necessary steps to make Xbox-branded gaming appealing to indie developers. I love the chance to earn Achievements from my phone.

Mroofieunblockm

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Ehh, I wish the GTA franchise would just take its place in a shallow grave already. I really don't get the appeal.

As for what I want, the new Asphalt would be nice, as I had a great time playing that (though my phone could burn a person's skin with that game running). Other than that, I don't have any specific requests, except that Microsoft takes the necessary steps to make Xbox-branded gaming appealing to indie developers. I love the chance to earn Achievements from my phone.

Gta V new gameplay so chill :)

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I would love to see GTA on WP. Honestly I'm pretty happy with what is already there, I would like consistent support more inline with the other two players in the field. I would also like to have Modern Combat 5 come to WP.

Also, I would love for Candy Crush to come to WP. Personally, I have no interest in playing it, but I feel like it's one of the key missing apps from the platform. I could have sold at least 2 WPs to a couple, but the moment they found out two apps were missing (CCS and Instagram), their attitude changed instantly. For the growth of the platform, CCS is probably the one game I want most.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)