Clash of clans equivalent

sarjit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I managed to get addicted to clash of clans on my girlfriends iPhone. Was wondering if there is any equivalent game for windows? As far as I know it is not being developed for WP. Any one has an idea if there is a similar type in WP? Thx

black666

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I managed to get addicted to clash of clans on my girlfriends iPhone. Was wondering if there is any equivalent game for windows? As far as I know it is not being developed for WP. Any one has an idea if there is a similar type in WP? Thx

Hugo troll wars

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to hear your feedback on what we could do to improve Total Conquest! If that's the game your talking about, that is >.>

Hi Ryan,

I like the game overall, but it is full of bugs. It doesn't worth a darn with WiFi which forces people to use their data plans for game play. When you search for someone to battle, it takes to the same couple of people over and over again, even if you pay the 2300 in gold to skip them. There are times when I get attacked that it says I won, but when I watch the replay it shows my entire city getting sacked, and times when I lost that it shows the opposite. Things take so long to build and upgrade, and the upgrades to buildings, etc. are so expensive, that it almost forces you to pay for in app purchases to even play the game. Speaking of in app purchases, I have been charged for purchases on more than one occasion that did not go through which means I never got the tokens I paid for but still got charged for them. This forced me to call Microsoft and get refunds for them on more than one occasion.

Most people I have talked to would rather pay a reasonable up front fee for the game (I have no problem with people being paid for their work) than have to deal with in app purchases just to make the game enjoyable.

Its an extremely cool game. Its just too bad there are so many issues with it.

Thanks for soliciting input, and take care,

Jason

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I agree actually. I am sticking to Age of Sorcery and Kingdoms & Lords until Total Conquest is fixed. Hopefully Gameloft_Ryan can get some movement on some bug fixes for TC :)

Lincohn Abreu

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Attention!
We bring clash of clans for windows phone
To do this you need the collaboration of
Then you need to enter this link:Empresa Supercell: Queremos por favor que começem a fazer games para windows phone!!!

Prenchan all the email data, country, zip code and name and click on sign and are ready simpes steps to get this game for windows phone when cegarmos the aim to deliver them. Thank you for your attention :smile:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
I like the game overall, but it is full of bugs. It doesn't worth a darn with WiFi which forces people to use their data plans for game play. When you search for someone to battle, it takes to the same couple of people over and over again, even if you pay the 2300 in gold to skip them. There are times when I get attacked that it says I won, but when I watch the replay it shows my entire city getting sacked, and times when I lost that it shows the opposite. Things take so long to build and upgrade, and the upgrades to buildings, etc. are so expensive, that it almost forces you to pay for in app purchases to even play the game. Speaking of in app purchases, I have been charged for purchases on more than one occasion that did not go through which means I never got the tokens I paid for but still got charged for them. This forced me to call Microsoft and get refunds for them on more than one occasion.
Most people I have talked to would rather pay a reasonable up front fee for the game (I have no problem with people being paid for their work) than have to deal with in app purchases just to make the game enjoyable.
Its an extremely cool game. Its just too bad there are so many issues with it.
Thanks for soliciting input, and take care,
Jason

I agree actually. I am sticking to Age of Sorcery and Kingdoms & Lords until Total Conquest is fixed. Hopefully Gameloft_Ryan can get some movement on some bug fixes for TC :)

Thanks for the feedback, Jason. A lot of those issues are things that we have been working on ironing out on Android and iOS. These updates should make their way over to Windows and will help stabilize the game and reduce these issues and it just comes down to getting the updates ported over, approved by Microsoft and put live. I know the team is working hard on getting everything set up and it's taken us a few updates so hopefully when they hit you'll consider giving Total Conquest another try :)

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback, Jason. A lot of those issues are things that we have been working on ironing out on Android and iOS. These updates should make their way over to Windows and will help stabilize the game and reduce these issues and it just comes down to getting the updates ported over, approved by Microsoft and put live. I know the team is working hard on getting everything set up and it's taken us a few updates so hopefully when they hit you'll consider giving Total Conquest another try :)

Thanks for the response Ryan, I appreciate you taking the time.

I hope that you will also pass on my concerns in terms of "freemium" games, which cost nothing to download, but are virtually impossible to play without paying a bunch of extra money. Virtually everyone I talk to (perhaps other members of WPC can chime in on this), would rather pay a fair and honest price up front to get the game, then have to deal with that sort of thing. I have paid for your games in the past and enjoyed them greatly (Modern Combat 4 is an example of one in particular), but this free to get but not really to play sort of thing is very frustrating.

Thanks again.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the response Ryan, I appreciate you taking the time.

I hope that you will also pass on my concerns in terms of "freemium" games, which cost nothing to download, but are virtually impossible to play without paying a bunch of extra money. Virtually everyone I talk to (perhaps other members of WPC can chime in on this), would rather pay a fair and honest price up front to get the game, then have to deal with that sort of thing. I have paid for your games in the past and enjoyed them greatly (Modern Combat 4 is an example of one in particular), but this free to get but not really to play sort of thing is very frustrating.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy to be here and chatting with you all. I definitely make note of any and all feedback I get and pass it along to the appropriate people :)

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I ended having to remove the game completely today. I had over a thousand dollars of unauthorized charges show up in my Microsoft account. After spending an hour on the phone with MS Customer Support (who were very helpful BTW), I got them refunded, but it still should have never happened.

Sorry, but I will certainly not be giving this game another try.

lupiochi

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site

Definitely, Stars Conquer. I've been playing for some time and its the best game for WP8 for me, the only problem is that few people plays it, I hope someday the editors from WPCentral will spread it.
If you download it you can use this code: 4FJ70 , and both of us win extra points. Good Playing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss