Chase Mobile Is Gone?

deansmilk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm on WP 7 and received an update for the Chase bank app. After updating, it won't open and is gone from the marketplace. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Last edited:

TDipuma

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Same thing here, but W8. I went to open it this morning on my Lumia 920 and it wouldn't load. I figured uninstall and start fresh after the update, but poof, it's not in the marketplace.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
There's a thread on this issue already. Are you guys running GDR2? I'm not and it works fine on my 822. I updated the Chase app yesterday and like I said no problem here. Just tried it two minutes ago before posting this.

deansmilk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
There's a thread on this issue already. Are you guys running GDR2? I'm not and it works fine on my 822. I updated the Chase app yesterday and like I said no problem here. Just tried it two minutes ago before posting this.

Hmm, well I def dont have gdr2. I hope this isnt going to be a long term problem.

deansmilk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I just texted Windows to 24273 and it sent me the link to download. I couldn't find it on Bing through a search on my phone so did it that way.

artval786

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Same thing for me... app wouldn't open after update and couldn't find app on Marketplace. Went to m.chase.com on mobile browser, click on "Log On" button and there is a link to app on that page. Uninstalled app and reinstalled from link and all is well again.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Same thing for me... app wouldn't open after update and couldn't find app on Marketplace. Went to m.chase.com on mobile browser, click on "Log On" button and there is a link to app on that page. Uninstalled app and reinstalled from link and all is well again.
Good deal. Spread the word.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The same thing happened to me too. I got the Chase Mobile update on my Lumia 920 (no GDR2), but then the app would crash after opening. Uninstalled it. Couldn't find it in the marketplace on my phone, but was able to find the app in my purchase history in the Windows Phone store web site on my computer. Clicked reinstall on my computer, and the app was sent to my phone and started installing. Working fine now. I also checked the version number to make sure I had the latest version, and I do.

caliborn

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Didn't work for me on my Arrive even after restaring my phone. I keep getting the following error message:

There is a problem completing you request. Try again later. Error code c101a053

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99