Best Music Cloud setup ?

Pr4w

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey !

I've been trying to find a way to have my music in the cloud, and be able to stream it from my phone. The idea came from Spotify, since I love having playlists that I know I'm not going to lose, and that I can easily download all the music again to listen to in offline mode. But I'm actually trying to find something similar, but where I could store my own files, and be able to manage them from any computer I use.

I found Style Jukebox, which looks pretty good, but the lack of users/reviews makes me think it may not hold up that long. I also saw that there are ways to do it via Skydrive, but the applications I saw had really bad ratings and supposedly didn't work.

So do you have any recommendations as to what application/setup would do the trick ? I need to be able to store files easily, even if it means paying, and be able to listen to them offline/cache them.

Thanks !
Mark

Georgia Bacinschi

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Hei there!

I'm one of the Style Jukebox team members and I can assure you that we are here to stay. :) As a startup, we don't have many reviews, but the ones we receive are mainly positive.

You can try our app, listen to your music, and then send us your feedback. I can assure you that every review is taken in consideration really seriously, because we like to take good care of our users. But I'm sure that you will like the way it looks, the way it works and that it will 'do the trick'. :)

Georgia

Pr4w

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey !

I did give it a try, my main issue was the fact I have to cache songs one by one, which is a pain as I have loads of songs I want to put on there...
Other than that the app is pretty cool, I'm going to try it out more over the coming days :)

Georgia Bacinschi

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Well, you can actually cache more songs at one time, even the entire music library! :) All you have to do is go at the App bar, tap the "dots" on the bottom of the screen and then check the files you want to download. After doing this, tap the dots again, and the menu will appear with the option to download all selected songs.

You can do the same thing for albums, artists or search results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb