Store transaction details

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this....

I've just been having a look through my Windows Phone Store transactions and some of the descriptions such as 'full version', 'pro upgrade', 'remove ads' are a little vague. Besides contacting MS, is there any way I can tell what apps and games the descriptions belong to?

Cheers.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind...

The details I was checking were on the live.com billing payment hub. I decided to check my purchase history on windowsphone.com and that filled in a few blank, although there is still one transaction in the payment hub for which I have no idea what it is for. The description is 'full version' and it's dated 03/07. According to my purchase history on windowsphone.com, the only app I installed that day was MetOffice which is a free weather app so it must be for an app that I had already and decided to upgrade. Gonna have to call the experts in for this one.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
MS couldn't tell what it was for either so have issued a refund. No doubt I'll discover what it was for when using the associated app and realising that I'm missing features or benig plagued by ads and will have to purchase again.

One thing that is mildly annoying is looking through the purchase history on windowsphone.com and seeing most installations listed as a purchase. The only change to this is when you install a trial app/game. I think it would be easier to list apps/games that are free as 'free'. Even when you load pages for free apps that you have installed then uninstalled, it tells you that you have 'Already purchased' them which is a little confusing imo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss