Lock Manager

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone checked out Lock Manager yet? So far, I'm really impressed. Calendar, weather, and battery, and it actually looks very professional. Give it a shot!

Lock Manager | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Here's some stuff I just made in about 10 seconds. It's super easy to configure:

Lock screen, ignore the boring background, I made it plain just to demonstrate:

WP_20130825.png

Live tile, in black, front side; This is not my finished lock screen! Just put the new tile up top to experiment:
WP_20130825 3.png

Live tile, in black, back/flip side:
WP_20130825 2.png

Another thing I love about this app: custom calendar, weather, battery, and lock screen, all with one background task.

I just installed it, so it could be a battery gulper, unreliable, who knows. But for now it looks promising.

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow! This is a really good find! At first I thought it was like an App Locker like on Android, but this is also pretty cool! I'm going to tip WPCentral on this.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So far, the biggest negative is having a multi-function live tile, but still needing shortcuts to get to calendar, weather, and battery. I wish there was a way to make the tile link to the calendar app (or a functional weather app) and use the link in the main app list as a way to get to the app itself. Small complaint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans