Good checkbook app?

ItsMeCD

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to WP8, and so far am extremely happy converting from Android.

But, I am looking for a checkbook app that has the ability to sync accounts/balances/etc. between two WP8 devices. Maybe through SkyDrive? Any ideas out there? Currently I am using Checkbook Metro and love the application, but need this one killer feature I can't seem to find anywhere.

Thanks in advance...

Shobiz

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I've used MoBudget Pro for last 3 years. Although, it has a learning curve, its the best money app in the marketplace. The developer updates the app frequently.

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I use Pageonce to check balances and get alerts but it does not have a checkbook register that will sync to another device or desktop.

Jim

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I looked at a lot of the checkbook and budget apps and templates but none of them were simple and easy to use and synced across all my devices.

I ended up making my own Excel register and put it in a non-public SkyDrive folder. I can now keep it synced but still have offline copies on each device.

The only hard part was getting the balance formula right, but it now works simpler and better than any I saw in the store.

I'd be happy to pass on some details if you decide to go this route.

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the offer but I rather not use Excel. I will continue using AceMoney. I can't find any checkbook apps that have a desktop version that sync together.

Thanks
Jim

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
What about OneNote?

I haven't tried it, but supposedly you can create a spreadsheet within a note. That was an alternative when I was looking at my options.

jorgemariom

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm using Money wallet it have SkyDrive sync, but mobudget it have Wphone and desktop versions with Skype sync too

Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Tapatalk

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
No, I am currently bugging Quicken to create a WP app. But in the meantime I use www.clearcheckbook.com. I have the bookmark on my start page, they have a WP app, but not much support because for me it just doesn't work. But it has a mobile page that works fine. And you can log in to your account from any browser.

dqgeek

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got off a chat session with Quicken support and the guy there tells me that the Quicken Mobile app for WP8 should be coming out in August along with new versions of Quicken for Windows and Mac. I reiterated that I was asking about the Windows Phone version, not iPhone or Android and he said, "Yes, they've also develop one for Windows Phone 8 :)"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077