Lumia 920 Nokia pro cam problem.

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey! I updated my phone about 2 weeks ago when nokia and ms released their updates for my 920 here in finland. Right after the update I downloaded the nokia pro cam app. Yesterday I told my friend, who has the same phone as i do, about that and he wanted to download it too. We found out that he wasnt able to download it and even i couldnt do it anymore even though both of us have the latest update. What could be the problem? Thanks for the answers and sorry for my bad english

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Must have been taken down from the Finland store I guess.
Try and go to the app page on PC.
If it is not there on the web catalogue, then it's been taken down.

waddupsam

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
It can be found on pc and when i log into my account it just says it is not available on my phone even though in the description it says that it is for 1020 928 925 and 920 with amber updates. Weird.

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

vsavii

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem here in Germany. Lumia 920 + Amber Update, but both websites, .com and .de, tell me "This app is not available for your phone". Have no clue why theres this problem. Firmware Version seems up to date. Anyone else?

krox1105

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem here in Germany. Lumia 920 + Amber Update, but both websites, .com and .de, tell me "This app is not available for your phone". Have no clue why theres this problem. Firmware Version seems up to date. Anyone else?

How about contacting Nokia then?

JuxtapoZ

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
maybe there is a problem with it , when I had it b4 , it made my pics have a greed tint on it , hope they are fixing it and putting it back on.

anujinho7

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I contacted nokia hong kong (chat) and nokia care (twitter) and they said that the app will be available to all phones once all 920 phones once amber updates are released worldwide, in other words by the end of this month.
I can't wait either but they seem to want everyone to collectively have it, for no clear reason, so just wait i guess and check the store frequently, use sysapp pusher to get to the store page, cause the app is not indexed at the moment, and they recommended that i check out their social networking updates frequently

hope that helps :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb