Camera 360 Double Exposure Pictures

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
This feature has some cool potential, but proving more difficult to use than I expected. I've only had one good result so far. I have no idea how to control the feature, so this was just by luck that I got a great image to represent my Saturday football watching. Go Blue! ;)

Is anyone having any luck with this feature? Pics please!

Camera360_DoubleExp_2013_9_14_111303.jpg

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
that is pretty neat.

I just wish that the Washington Huskies were available in Seattle on TV. Instead I have to increase the cost of my cable just to watch my home team! I might try this with the Seahawks game tomorrow :)

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
that is pretty neat.

I just wish that the Washington Huskies were available in Seattle on TV. Instead I have to increase the cost of my cable just to watch my home team! I might try this with the Seahawks game tomorrow :)
Michigan wasn't on TV either. I had to find 'em online.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to decide whether or not to get this app. What are your impressions of it? Would you recommend it?

It's free, so no reason to not try it. I keep a lot of photo apps on my phone. The Dual Shot app suggested is fine, but it's a different kind of app. It's a picture-in-picture app that takes a pictures from the front cam and the back cam. Camera 360 isn't just a one trick pony, plus this feature is a dual exposure, meaning you are taking a picture on top of another picture.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow, there's an art to double exposure. You guys might wanna hit up Youtube for a quick tutorial. :D.

(not that I'm any good at photography.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven