Plants vs Zombies - worth the price?

guddu1903

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Is plants vs zombies worth the price? Coz hearing few reviews that the game is crashing these days. The trial version played ok on my L520. Can someone who is currently having the game plz confirm. Dont wanna end up spending 5 $ and then finding that the game crashes. Thanx in advance.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd personally vote against it. I vote the PC version for $5, so spending the same amount on a mobile version seems excessive. I might grab it the next time it is on-sale, but $5 is too much for a game I've mostly beaten already.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm a console gamer, but when it comes to mobile games I just don't think the standards keep me interested. The only game that held my interest for a long time was PvZ on my WP7...the game is amazing and worth the $5.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Wait till it comes on sale again...it pops up time to time for $0.99....and yea, it's a entertaining game. A good time waster with some good challanges later on..

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I saw it at $2.99, but that's it for sale prices. I still think $3 is too much for a game I already bought on Steam for $5, especially when you consider how old it is.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't played it in a while, but it never crashed on my Lumia 920.

I get pretty far into the game but started finding myself bored. It's undeniably a well-made game, but I think it's a bit overrated. That said, if you like the game it's well worth the money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)