BBM for windows phone 8 ? raise your voices !

Tre Lawrence

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I still cant figure out... What is blackberry earning by bbm4all... Earning from blackberry bbm was certain by bbm service.. But now on Android n iOS its totally free..
What is blackberry earning...
I still prefer BBM over WA..

WhatsApp will get doomed...
Whatsapp is on verge to get 2nd, people moving to bbm.. As they find it more secure... Around 30% of my frnds moved to bbm...😢 Feeling isolated...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India

Mindshare, and a potential for future monetization (in theory). How? Not sure, but ads and/or subscriptions come to mind.

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I have unlimited texts, built in Facebook chat and msn, ontop on that we have whatsapp, kik and skype.

Why do i care about bbm?

uncletoma

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Any more app is welcome, BBM too.
We need more apps, more apps and more apps again and again.
And videogames too :winktongue:

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I made analysis, Blackberry wont to releasing soon.. It might take years.. Blackberry have some turn around strategy... They have plan to stand up again.. Its obvious that they cant make windows phone better...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I made analysis, Blackberry wont to releasing soon.. It might take years.. Blackberry have some turn around strategy... They have plan to stand up again.. Its obvious that they cant make windows phone better...

they wont be releasing it soon as they want to be No.3 .
now they are allowing user to install apk files too in BB OS 10.2 .
there were rumors to of having play store but they decline the plan of having play store.
They are converting a BB phones into laggy droid phones.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I have unlimited texts, built in Facebook chat and msn, ontop on that we have whatsapp, kik and skype.

Why do i care about bbm?

Watch a YouTube review for BB10 BBM. Obviously, the non BB10 version wont be as feature packed right away, but BBM offers more than any other service. Dont forget to look into BBM Channels, as well. It has Voice and Video calling, too.

Not to mention the messaging delivery on WhatsApp, Kik and Skype can be downright terrible at times...

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Watch a YouTube review for BB10 BBM. Obviously, the non BB10 version wont be as feature packed right away, but BBM offers more than any other service. Dont forget to look into BBM Channels, as well. It has Voice and Video calling, too.

Not to mention the messaging delivery on WhatsApp, Kik and Skype can be downright terrible at times...

I like your words, sounds like you belong to blackberry team..
Just guessing, but if you really are than mate, we badly need bbm, asap...

mkrenegades

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
BTW, those who would leave the platform because of no BBM are ridiculous... was this promised to you when you got WP8?

noticed only 1 person saying that. lol (there were 1 or 2 saying they were considering coming to windows phone if they had bbm. so that doesnt count.) but seriously, i could not agree more. reminded me of 1 or 2 of the comments from asphalt 8 article. they rather buy the game through iphone or android because there are no xbox achievements for it. um, hello. no xbox achievements there either.

Seriously guys don't be fanboys. BBM is future of messaging not whatsapp. I might switch because of unavailibility of BBM

mkrenegades

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I still cant figure out... What is blackberry earning by bbm4all... Earning from blackberry bbm was certain by bbm service.. But now on Android n iOS its totally free..
What is blackberry earning...

Mindshare, and a potential for future monetization (in theory). How? Not sure, but ads and/or subscriptions come to mind.

blackberry told they are bringing ads to bbm on android and ios.

i heard (some of the) revenue might possibly come through the bbm channels which is currently unavailable on the ios and android version.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
i heard (some of the) revenue might possibly come through the bbm channels which is currently unavailable on the ios and android version.

Using BBM on Android is now our app or choice to communicate messageswith my wife. She has no service at work and BBM gives real time messaging and we haven't had any missed messages.

I would welcome BBM on Windows Phone

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Using BBM on Android is now our app or choice to communicate messageswith my wife. She has no service at work and BBM gives real time messaging and we haven't had any missed messages.

I would welcome BBM on Windows Phone

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

lemme clear, bbm for android is still buggy. I missed so many messages on my nexus 4, pings from my gf.. Almost a war broke out.. :S
WhatsApp is yet better, but wa shows last seen which is very annoying. They need to bring urgent changes..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo