BBM for windows phone 8 ? raise your voices !

pdplatypus

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
LINE? That is a half-baked app since Naver does not consider Windows Phone to be a major device. NO FREE CALLS, Premium Stickers and same features as their iOS and Android counterparts.

jonathanlahdo

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
BBM for WP would work especially well here in the UAE. People have started to get over the BB craze but it's still the dominant player in the market. Windows Phone, however, is closer to edging out iOS and Android for 2nd place. I have loads of friends who use BBM as their IM platform of choice because there is a plan here in the UAE where you pay roughly AED50 (Just under $15) per month to get unlimited social network and BBM. They prefer using BBM over FB messaging and so I'd love to have BBM on my Lumia 925

shilpa0592

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I love my lumia but today I'm frustrated. WP users are completely left out of this bbm frenzy.
And there is no hope that we'll get bbm soon or anything. I have absolutely no clue how people develop apps, but do you think any of our talented devs can create one? :S

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone tried Googleing black berrys contact details and sending them an email on the issue ? Perhaps its just a late role out.

But if we wish to make our voices heard than we must bombard their email account with requests. Invade their call center with calls...ok now I just sound like a terrorist, but its the most any of us can do to convince bb to release BBM for wp8. Voting poles and complaining on this thread will do nothing but they must reply back to questions and feedback you send them directly.

Here are the contact details (phone numbers):

Contact Information - Canada

Last edited:

Juhi Jaisinghani

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
yes we want bbm for windows 8 as well, i was gonna buy windows phone but now i m thinking again coz windows doesnt has bbm.. so please dont let me think again i want bbm on windows 8 phone

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Yup, would love to have it on my 920 too. Most of my friends on iOS and Android are looking to shift from Whatsapp to BBM. A few of us would be left alone without BBM on WP8.
Don't know what's the craze about this BBM, but if my friends do shift from Whatsapp to BBM, I'd be forced to find a workaround.

IAm_Malc

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
we should get Microsoft to talk to RIM for BBM, they're the ones who'll lose out if we don't get BBM 'cause we'll obviously migrate to android or ios. But i'm staying true to WP, not going with the flow of the world

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
BBM would be nice for WP. A broken Bold 9900 is the whole reason I ended up switching to WP8, but I would like to contact some people I had on BBM.

Your BBM isn't entirely linked to your device, it is possible to migrate it. Several people I know upgraded to BB10 and via their BB IDs their PINs were automatically changed in my contact list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre