Nokia Lumia 929 for Verizon..

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
So I wonder.
This will likely be 3rd generation device, meaning Qualcomm 600 or 800 and 1080p screen. It could be that Verizon customers luck out for once and while the global version could be thinner and imo has better design, screen size wise this could be better fit in the western world for most.

Skunkwurx

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Its more a 2.8 which is why I think nokia is sticking with x2x variants until WP8.1 hits and we will see a wave of x3x phones... on a side note some other sites will crucify the "3rd gen" as having an extra row of tiles with very little in the way of extra features... we did all poke apple for just strapping on an extra row of icons and I know this is kind of different but even still... but a true hidden gem of this update is the SD800 because the OS is very fluid on relatively little power... I want an "active" home screen XBOne style, Live tiles that play video... as well as say lock screen... I mean hell has anyone ever held the camera screen and gallery (last pic) half and half so you see both? Imagine you could set the camera as the lock screen or just a gif or video... that said... Raw power for quick fluid apps is good

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey mods - Can we please get a subsection under upcoming & rumored devices for the 929? We've got a couple pictures and some specs out. Seems like a sure enough thing to start one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss