[App] Songza is out!

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Songza_Logo.jpg

See : Songza | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

What is Songza?

Songza is a free music streaming and recommendation service for Internet users in North America.*Stating that its playlists are made by music experts, the service recommends various playlists based on time of day and mood or activity. Songza offers playlists for activities such as waking up, working out, commuting, concentrating, unwinding, entertaining, and sleeping. Users can vote songs up or down, and the service will adapt to the user's personal music preferences. Users can find playlists not just based on artists, songs, or genres, but also based on themes, interests, and eras, such as "songs in Apple Commercials", "90s One-Hit Wonders", and "Music of Fashion Week".
(source: Wikipedia) *The app works everywhere. I can use it in the Netherlands.

*EDIT 1 October 2013: The App has been removed from the international stores. People from the USA and Canada mat still download this app.

What are your thought for this app? It works like a charm for me!

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
International users, can you check if the app is still in your Windows Store? It is no longer available from the Philippines Windows Store and I'm glad I was able to get it while it was there.

Chief_Adu

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Oh my, they removed it from the store! I only see a third-party Songza App, but I'm nor sure about that one.

I'll change the first post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb