Tetris Blitz!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for letting us know about a new Windows Phone game. This game looks interesting and fun. I'm sure a lot of people will like it.

sabrekane

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I have to give the credit to the Windows Phone Blog for the twitter update.

Also, seems to be a little buggy (a couple crashes), but definitely fun to play.

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
This game doesn't let you go back to the main menu o.o therefore you can't exit

Edit: alright it exited.. You just have to finish the first round..awesome game btw

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
How do the IAP work? If I spend $4.99 on a powerup, does that mean I can forever use that powerup an unlimited number of times? Or does it expire like it does in Halo: Spartan Assault?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No idea, but seeing as they can be bought for coins, I don't see the point in buying them with real money. however, for $5, you had better get every power-up forever and ever.

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
No idea, but seeing as they can be bought for coins, I don't see the point in buying them with real money. however, for $5, you had better get every power-up forever and ever.

That is my biggest gripe with these Freemium games: the IAPs are exorbitant. Most non-Freemium games of this caliber retail for $2.99 to $4.99. But here you download this guy for free, boot up the IAP menu and they're charging $5-$100. For $5 it should unlock everything but it doesn't. Absurd.

q21701

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having problems logging in? I've been playing for a few days and now I can't login with Facebook. It just hangs on the white screen that says treat thus URL like your password.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tried logging in yet.

Does anyone have that little bit of lag when in game? Other than that, it's a pretty cool game.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the battery drain is there, but as you said, I guess that's expected. The stuttering isn't so bad right now. Seems to occur more often when using those power bonus tetris things, but not limited to it.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The game's had an update today, updating to version 1.3.1. The app description says:

"NEW achievements and times challenges
Last chance Finisher
NEW Power-Up friend unlock feature
NEW Tip & Tricks page
Exciting new Power-Ups"

Some observations:

--After you update, you'll have the update actually download within the app itself. It had a connection error my first attempt, but it worked fine the second time.
--There's a "Pro Scoring Strategies!" button in the bottom-left of the main menu, which has different strategy things I didn't bother looking at.
--The Power-Upo of the Week will change from the Tunnel Vision to "DD Coffee by Dunkin Donuts," so if you want to eat up the Tunnel Vision one first and earn it permanently, you might do that before updating (I thought about doing that, but didn't).
--DD Coffee just has the description "Make a bold statement with the Dunkin' Donuts power up!" I'll post what it actually does when I get to playing with it a bit. On the plus side, you get 5 of them free, as opposed to the typical one.
--I see no new Achievements, still sitting at 150/200 on my screen.

Anyway, figured I'd let you all know, in case you want to check it out. I'm going to do so now.

CasualGames

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
That is my biggest gripe with these Freemium games: the IAPs are exorbitant. Most non-Freemium games of this caliber retail for $2.99 to $4.99. But here you download this guy for free, boot up the IAP menu and they're charging $5-$100. For $5 it should unlock everything but it doesn't. Absurd.

I really agree with you there. In my latest game I've added one item called all incluisve which cost 5$ and then you get Everything in the game and it also stops ads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon